When appropriate, the Committee for Dulles takes positions on current airport, transportation, and economic development issues.
Typically issues are first discussed by the members of the Economic Development/Transportation Subcommittee, then forwarded to the Executive Committee or the Board of Directors for approval.
- Letter to Congresswoman Comstock supporting maintaining current slots and perimeter rule in 2015 FAA Reauthorization legislation.
- Letter to Congresswoman Comstock supporting increase in Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) in 2015 FAA Reauthorization legislation.
- Comments on Draft HB2 Implementation Policy Guide and I-66 Outside the Beltway
- Bi-County Partnership Statment of Support (April 1, 2015)
- Committee for Dulles Statement of Support for NVTA’s proposed FY2015-2016 Two year program (March 2015)
- Letter to NVTA regarding selection and funding of regional transportation projects (January 21, 2014)
- Letter to Gov. McDonnell regarding transportation funding (January 22, 2013)
- Resolution Regarding the North-South Corridor and the Tri-County Parkway (May 15, 2013)
- Letter to NVTA regarding HB2313 (July 22, 2013)
- Testimony to Prince William Co. Board of Supervisors on Bi-County Parkway, August 6, 2013
- Position regarding right-of-way (ROW) for Tri-County (Bi-County) Parkway and connection to Dulles Airport
- Silver Line Coalition Statement on $450 for Phase 2
- Testimony Re: Herndon CPA #11-02 (Feb. 28, 2012)
- Resolution to Join the Rail to Loudoun Coalition (Feb. 15, 2012)
- Testimony Supporting Phase 2 Dulles Metrorail Project (Feb. 14, 2012)
- Correspondence Regarding Bi-County and Tri-County Parkways (March 14, 2011)
- Correspondence Concerning House Bill 1539 (January 20, 2011)
- Position With Regard to RZ/FDP 2009-HM-019 (Wiehle Ave.) (March 25, 2010)
- Correspondence to House and Senate Committees Regarding FAA Reauthorization (April 6, 2010)
- Position With Respect to Proposed Changes of the Fairfax Co. Comprehensive Plan Relating to Tysons Corner (May 25, 2010)
- Position With Respect to Preliminary Plans for Phase 2 of Dulles Corridor Rail (Oct 1, 2010)
- Letter to Scott York Regarding Route 606 Station Location (November 29, 2010)
- 2009 Legislative Agenda
- Statement With Respect to the MWAA Proposal to Adjust Tolls Needed to Finance Dulles Rail (September 10, 2009)
- Correspondence to US DOT and others regarding Rail to Dulles Project (January 23, 2008)
- Resolution of Support for FAA Reauthorization (June 27, 2007)
- Position on Runway Construction Project (February 23, 2005)
- Position on DATR Toll Increase (February 16, 2005)
- Position on Tri-County Parkway (2005)
- Position on Rail to Dulles (July 31, 2002)