The Economic Development/Transportation Subcommittee is concerned with issues “outside the Dulles Airport fence”. Through the monthly information exchange discussions and special guest presentations, the group members keep informed on the economic development and transportation issues facing the greater Dulles Airport region.
This committee generally meets the first Thursday of the month at 8 AM in the Committee for Dulles office. Contact Rich McCary, 703-606-0107 or the CFD office, 703-430-8749, for more information and to become a member of this subcommittee.
PREVIOUS MEETING PRESENTATIONS
- March 3, 2017 – Mark Canale, Fairfax County Dulles Rail Update
- October 6, 2016 – Monica Blackmon, Executive Director, NVTA
- August 4, 2016 – Gary Garczynski
- March 3, 2016 – Loudoun County Transportation Update
- July 9, 2015, FAA Reauthorization, Debbie Lipman, MWAA
- February 4, 2015, Fairfax County Silver Line Update, Mark Canale, Fairfax Co. DOT
- December 4, 2015, Town of Herndon Silver Line Update, Dennis Holste, Town of Herndon