Please join us for an evening to honor the Committee for Dulles' 2020 awards recipients. This year, we will present all three of the CFD's awards at one reception.
- Tower of Dulles Award, The Committee for Dulles' highest honor is given for meritorious service providing for the betterment of Washington Dulles International Airport and the Dulles Economic Corridor. The 2020 Tower of Dulles Award will be presented to the Transportation Security Administration team at Dulles Airport.
- Hal Launders Award, recognizing the member or members who make the most significant contribution toward the achievement of the Committee’s goals. This award is named for a founding member and past president of the Committee for Dulles.
- David A. Edwards Community Service Award, presented to the individual who demonstrates a tireless commitment to community service.
- Program Schedule:
- 6:30 pm Cocktail hour with heavy hors d'oeuvres, silent auction
- 7:30 pm Program begins: presentation of awards, music
Advance Registration (click here to register)
Individual Ticket: $100
Tower Host (ten event tickets): $3,000
Silver Tower Sponsor (12 event tickets): $5,000
Gold Tower Sponsor (18 event tickets): $7,500
Platinum Tower Sponsor (24 event tickets): $10,000