The Committee for Dulles takes the privacy of its members’ and guests’ data very seriously. Any detailed personal information that we obtain will be kept in confidence.
What data do we collect?
Information we collect may include, your name, company name, company address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail, company size, business type, and credit card details. We may record certain information from your visit to our website, including your Internet Service Provider’s domain name, the site pages you viewed, the address of the site you came from before visiting our site, and any search terms you used to find our site.
When do we collect data?
- When you register for events, from the site, by mail, by e-mail, or over the telephone or when you submit a query form back to us via the website.
- When you apply for membership in the Committee for Dulles or pay your membership dues or sponsorship fees.
- When you enter a door prize drawing at a CFD event by submitting your business card.
- When you visit our website.
What do we do with your data?
- When you register for events or apply for membership via the site we collect information about you and your credit card to process the transaction.
- We may use your address, telephone, or e-mail to inform you of upcoming CFD events and programs and sponsorship opportunities.
- We may also inform you of events and programs sponsored by other organizations if the organization and its program are compatible with the mission of the Committee for Dulles.
- The Committee for Dulles may monitor and record your information and use the information for internal administration and analysis.
- CFD will not sell, rent, or give away your personal information to other companies for use in selling others’ products or services. Full member contact information is available on the CFD website in the “members only” pages, accessible by password.
You may opt not to receive our communications at any time by notifying the CFD office by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
If you are not able to attend a luncheon for which you have made a reservation and charged to your credit card, the request for a refund must be made to the CFD office by telephone (703-430-8749) or e-mail (email@example.com) at least 24 hours before the beginning of the event. Invoices will be issued reservation made by phone, e-mail, mail, or fax that is not prepaid, is not used, but is not cancelled 24 hours prior to the beginning of the event.