New Member Spotlight
We welcome our new 2020 Committee for Dulles members:
|American Veterans Center||Annandale Properties, LLC||Any Lab Test Now|
|Comstock Properties||Destination Space USA||DWC Holdings|
|The German Armed Forces Command||Howard Lansat & Associates Photography||J2 Engineers|
|Jim Bonfils||Merone's Catering||Northwest Federal Credit Union|
|NV Kitchen & Remodeling||Ram Venkatachalam||Rodgers Consulting|
|RZJames Construction||Transwestern||Volkert, Inc|
Join Committee for Dulles
Why Should You Become a Committee for Dulles Member?
- Help shape the Dulles area’s economic future.
- Engage with Airport and business community influencers.
- Learn about the area’s most recent economic and transportation developments.
- Build your personal and professional network.
- Give back to the community through Committee activities
Celebrating More Than 50 Years
The Committee for Dulles was founded in 1966, four years after the opening of Washington Dulles International Airport. In 2016, we celebrated 50 years of dedication to the growth and success of our airports. The year-long celebration culminated in the Celebrate Dulles gala on November 11, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Dulles.
The 50th Anniversary Subcommittee presented a powerpoint highlighting the past 50 years of CFD history at the monthly luncheon.