Current Events and Activities
January 29, 2021
CFD Food Drive
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The need for food contributions does not stop after the Holidays are over. The Committee for Dulles is collecting food to be taken to a local food pantry so they can help those in need of a helping hand.
PLEASE give generously, help us stack & pack the Committee for Dulles office on January 29!
Most needed items include:
- Cereal, oatmeal, and breakfast bars
- Shelf-stable and powdered milk
- Canned and dried fruit, vegetables, beans
- White rice, instant potatoes, pastas
- Cooking oil
- Canned tomatoes and tomato sauce
- Canned/boxed meals: macaroni and cheese, chili, Chef Boyardee products, spaghetti sauce (no glass jars), and hearty soups/stews
- Peanut butter and jelly (no glass jars)
- Canned chicken, tuna
- Snacks (popcorn, crackers, protein bars)
- 100% juice boxes
Gift cards to local grocery stores are also welcomed. Recommended value of each card should be no greater than $25.
For questions, please contact Scott York at 571.230.6055 or by email.
Printable flyer: 00CFD-FoodDrive.pdf